Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Week of the "1.5"s

This week was painful! I got sick after taking my antimalarials on Tuesday and spent the rest of the week trying to stay out of the latrine without much luck. (What are "1.5"s you might ask...well think of what going number 1 means and then, going number 2, now find the middle ground!)

My teacher is amazing. He is such a hard worker. He is always prepared and he knows all his students by name! (All 240!!!)

The power is on today after being out for about 4 days. Maybe it will stay on for more than one day!!

I will post pictures soon **hugs**

2 comments:

  1. Please let us know you are ok! I'm a little worried right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad about the power and that you're safe, :( about the 1.5s and so sorry about that poor young man who was killed in the terrorist attacks. So sad!!!

    ReplyDelete