Tuesday, July 6, 2010

No Power

Urgggg... no power all day today in town. Even now I sit writing this and hoping the power will last long enough for me to be able to post this. My phone is dead, my computer will be soon and once the power goes so does the internet.

Today schedule was sooo busy. I got to school at 8:00 am, which means I left the house at 7:30am, and then
1) we had a meeting from 8 - 9am with our partner teachers
2) we attended a full staff meeting from 9 - 9:35
3) taught two classes from 9:40 - 12:20
4) took lunch
5) graded exams for 2 hours with my teacher and am no where near finished!!!!!

The day was also very dry and dusty! My throat hurts :(

2 comments:

  1. Ray of Sunshine! I'm glad you've arrived safely. You're in my prayers. I pray that you will continue to be refreshed at Watoto Church and sustained by His sweet presence.

    Un abrazo

    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, hopefully the power came back on soon! Sounds like a busy schedule! :)

    ReplyDelete