Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Day of School

We arrived at school at 10 am for our meeting and we were trying to organize all the teachers. We found a new partner teacher for one of my colleagues but my teacher was missing....for 2 hours! We had to postpone our introductory meeting to the following morning but all was not lost. I was able to observe my teacher teaching one class lesson. It was Senior 2 Pink. He taught a lesson scientific notation. He was very charismatic and the students were participating. Otim and I seem to be having communication issues as I misunderstood what his schedule was yesterday when he announced that he had no more lessons but then he was unable to join us for lunch because he had another lesson I was unaware of.

Hopefully we will communicate a bit better in the coming weeks. Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment